Thursday, January 10, 2008

Meditation

meditation poseI don't know much about Asian culture and philosophy. Some days ago i read that meditation is one way to clean your mind (I have many troubling thoughts and I would like to not to think about anything for a while)
Then I asked Dante how to do it and he told Defifee to sit in a meditation pose, close my eyes and shh away thoughts that pass by. I have always wondered if people really meditate with their avatar on a poseball. Well it didn't work for me. There is always something to think of, even if I think 'now I'm not thinking' .. But I'm trying it offline everyday for about 10 mintues now. Probably it takes a lot of practice and patience.

1 comment:

DanteOsaka said...

If that type of meditation doesn't work, there are certainly others, such as focusing something during meditation to push the thoughts aside. For some the sound of an ocean surf will do it, or a favorite piece of music, or the image of a person or favorite place. Perhaps someone else could help you more. --Dante